Drago Stalk Chopping
Chopper System Designed Around Yield
Drago's "Yield first" design provides the best balance of maximized harvesting and quality chopping in both optimal and tough conditions. As welll as supplying more options for residue sizing.
• Rear mounting allows the ear to be harvested first, before stalk is chopped
• Rear mounted chopper eliminates full stalk being pulled into combine.
• Front mounted choppers increase head loss and challenge harvest of down corn
• Direct Drive from the Main Gear Box reduces horsepower.
• Direct Drive system 10 - 14% more efficient.
Chopper maintence is quite simple. Drago knives have a tungsten carbide edge
and are easily reversed. Installation and removal of gearbox is done with just four
bolts and a gasket, minimizing replacement down time in the field.
Drago Indiana 6147 N County Road 500 W Mulberry, IN 46058 Phone 765-379-2519
© 2014 Drago Indiana - All Rights Reserved - Website by Studio Nineteen, Inc.